Call for Pictures
Capture pictures of your colleagues, patients, and families to submit to the International Journal of Critical Care (IJCC), the Official Journal of the World Federation of Critical Care Nurses (WFCCN). Outstanding photos may be shared on the WFCCN website and in the IJCC. We are specifically looking for our cover photo for 2023.
- The photo should convey the spirit of critical care or emergency nursing.
- Submissions should be in electronic (JPEG, TIF, GIF) format.
- A short description of no more than 50 words (including all photo subjects' names and genders) must accompany each photo submission.
- A signed permission form from each person (patient, family, or nurse) must accompany the submission of each photo.
- All submissions become the property of WFCCN and IJCC and may be shared widely throughout WFNN/IJCC media.
- Send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 31, 2022.